A ‘Smart’ Meter Primer. Should You Care?
by Sierra Salin
Tuesday, 16 November 2010 22:32
Simply put, the main issues are:
1. Security of data and private information
2. Questionable accuracy and greatly increased bills
3. Loss of jobs and trained people in the field monitoring the infrastructure
4. Potential and unknown health risks from wireless radiation
5. Private property rights and your ability to choose for yourself in your own home
Any one of these issues is cause for concern and worth closer examination. Together they are cause for action.